OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: VANILLA SKY [2001]

Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

VANILLA SKY [2001]

LoveHateDreamsLifeWorkPlayFriendshipSex





My dreams are a cruel joke. They taunt me. 
Even in my dreams I'm an idiot... who knows he's about to wake up to reality. 
If I could only avoid sleep. But I can't. 
I try to tell myself what to dream. I try to dream that I am flying. Something free. 
It never works...
[David] 

Doc, once you've been driven off a bridge at 80 miles an hour, 
somehow you don't invite happiness in without a full body search.
[David]

I want to live a real life... I don't want to dream any longer. 
[David]



Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around. 
[Sofia] 


What is any life without the pursuit of a dream? 
[Rebecca Dearborn]


It's been a brilliant journey of self-awakening. 
And now you've simply got to ask yourself this: What is happiness to you, David?
[Edmund] 

There are no guarantees, but remember: 
Even in the future, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour. 
[Edmund]



[David]: I like your life. 
[Sofia]: Well, it's mine and you can't have it!

[David]: Look at us. I'm frozen and you're dead, and I love you. 
[Sofia]: It's a problem. 
[David]: I lost you when I got in that car. I'm sorry. 



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment