OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: GHOST RIDER [2007]

Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

GHOST RIDER [2007]

His Curse Will Become His Power


The thing about legends is... sometimes, they're true.
[Caretaker]

It's said that the West was built on legends. 
And that legends are a way of understanding things greater than ourselves. 
Forces that shape our lives, events that defy explanation. 
Individuals whose lives soar to the heavens or fall to the earth. 
This is how legends are born.
[Caretaker]


My daddy once said, "If you don't make a choice, the choice makes you."
[Johnny Blaze]

You cannot live in fear. 
[Johnny Blaze]




Your Penance stare won't work on me. I've no soul to burn. 
[Blackheart]


[Mephistotheles]: What if I could make him better? 
Give him back his health? 
Would you be willing to make a deal? 
[Young Johnny Blaze]: Name your price.
[Mephistotheles]: Oh. I'll take... [looks around] ...your soul.
[Young Johnny Blaze, chuckles]: Okay.
[Mephistotheles]: By sunrise tomorrow, your father will be healthy as a horse. 
And you will have your whole life ahead of you. 
It's your choice, Johnny. [brings out Pactum Pactorum] 
All you have to do is sign.

[Caretaker]: You all right? 
[Johnny Blaze]: Yeah, I'm good. I feel like my skull is on fire, but I'm good.



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment