OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION [2007]

Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION [2007]

Experimentation...Evolution...Extinction
The Umbrella Corporation thought they'd contained the infection. 
Well, they were wrong. 
Raccoon City was just the beginning. 
Within weeks, the T-virus had consumed the United States. 
Within months, the world. 
The virus didn't just wipe out human life. 
Lakes and rivers dried up, forests became deserts 
and whole continents were reduced to nothing more than barren wastelands. 
Slowly but surely, the Earth began to wither and die. 
What few survivors there were learned to keep on the move. 
We avoided major cities. 
If we stopped anyplace too long, they would be drawn to us. 
Only a few at first, but then more and more. 
A never-ending army of undead. 
For those of us left, staying on the road seemed the only way to stay alive.
[Alice]


You won't have to wait that long, boys. 
Because I'm coming for you. 
And I'm gonna be bringing a few of my friends.
[Alice]

[White Queen]: I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you, 
I am the artificial intelligence which... 
[Alice]: Yeah I know what you are, I knew your sister, she was a homicidal bitch.
[White Queen]: My sister computer was merely following the most logical path of preservation of human life. 
[Alice]: Yeah kill a few save a lot.

[Dr. Isaacs, as the Tyrant]: For so long, I thought you were the future; I was wrong, 
I am the future. 
[Alice]: No, you're just... another asshole, and we're both gonna die down here.


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment