OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE [1996]

Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE [1996]

Expect The Impossible



You're worried about me. Why?
[Ethan Hunt]


Krieger, from this point on... absolute silence!
[Ethan Hunt]

RED LIGHT, GREEN LIGHT! 
[Ethan Hunt]

[Eugene Kittridge]: I understand you're very upset.
[Ethan Hunt]: Kittridge, you've never seen me very upset.
[Eugene Kittridge]: All right, Hunt. Enough is enough. 
You have bribed, cajoled, and killed, and you have done it using loyalties on the inside. 
You want to shake hands with the devil, that's fine with me. 
I just want to make sure that you do it in hell! 





[Ethan Hunt]: So, how does it feel to be a solid citizen again?
[Luther Stickell]: Man, I don't know. I'm gonna miss bein' disreputable. 
[Ethan Hunt]: Well, Luther, if it makes you feel any better, I'll always think of you that way. 

Hey, I'm the flavor of the month.
[Luther Stickell]


[Eugene Kittridge]: What, can we do Barnes... put a guy at the airport? 
How many identities do you think Hunt has? 
How many times has he slipped past customs and in how many countries? 
These guys are trained to be ghosts... we taught them to do it for Christ's sake. 
[Frank Barnes]: Well what do you suggest?
[Eugene Kittridge]: Let's not waste time chasing after him, just make him come to us. 
Everybody has pressure points, Barnes. 
You find something that's personally important to him and you... squeeze. 


[Ethan Hunt]: You know, Claire was wrong about one thing, Jim.
[Eugene Kittridge]: Oh really? What's that? 
*Ethan slowly puts on his camera glasses, Kittridge sees Phelps on his watch*
[Eugene Kittridge]: Good morning, Mr. Phelps.
[Ethan Hunt]: I'm not the only one who's seen you alive.



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment