OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: A.I. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE [2001]

Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

A.I. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE [2001]

David Is 11 Years Old. 
He Weighs 60 Pounds. 
He Is 4 Feet, 6 Inches Tall. 
He Has Brown Hair. 
His Love Is Real. 
But He Is Not.



 I can never go to sleep... but I can lay quietly and not make a peep. 
[David]

Mommy... I'm sorry I broke myself. 
[David]




I can't accept this! There is no substitute for you own child! 
[Monica]


The greatest single human gift - the ability to chase down our dreams. 
[Professor Hobby]




[Monica]: What day it is? 
[David]: It is... Today 

[Narrator]: David had never had a birthday party because David had never been born, 
so they baked a cake and lit some candles. 
[Monica]: Now make a wish.
[David]: It came true already.

I do love you, you know. I have always loved you. 
[Monica to David]



[David]: Mommy? Will you die?
[Monica]: Well, one day, David, yes, I will. 
[David]: I'll be alone.
[Monica]: Don't worry yourself so. 
[David]: How long will you live? 
[Monica]: For ages. For 50 years. 
[David]: I love you, Mommy. I hope you never die. Never. 

[David]: What's for dinner tonight?
[Monica]: You know you don't eat. 
[David]: Yes. But I like sitting at the table. 



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment