OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: TRAINING DAY [2001]

Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

TRAINING DAY [2001]

The Only Thing More Dangerous Than The Line Being Crossed, 
Is The Cop Who Will Cross It



Today's a training day, Officer Hoyt. 
Show you around, give you a taste of the business. 
I got 38 cases pending trial, 63 in active investigations, another 250 on the log I can't clear. 
I supervise five officers. That's five different personalities. Five sets of problems. 
You can be number six if you act now. 
But I ain't holding no hands, okay? I ain't baby-sitting. 
You got today and today only to show me who and what you're made of. 
You don't like narcotics, get the fuck out of my car. 
Go get you a nice, pussy desk job, chasing bad checks or something, you hear me? 
[Alonzo Harris]

 It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.
[Alonzo Harris]






[Alonzo Harris]: Use your ears and hear me, Jake. 
Sometimes we gotta take this shit all the way. 
Now, nobody will ever ask you to pull the trigger if you don't want to. [to Mark]
Mark, where are you transferring to? 
[Mark]: S.I.S
[Alonzo Harris]: S.I.S. Detective. 
Give me 18 months, I'll give you a career. 
We're an elite unit. We make the big seizures. We make the big arrests. 
But if you're in my unit, you gotta be in it all the way or not at all. 
I thought that you was man enough to face that. I
 guess I was wrong. 
Five proven, decorated officers say that you're the shooter. 
The investigators are gonna want to pull a tube of your blood to check for intoxicants, and what are they gonna find, Jake? 
Do the math. 
You've been smoking PCP all day, haven't you? 
[Jake Hoyt]: You've been planning this all day? 
[Alonzo Harris]: I've been planning this all week, son. 
You talk that crazy shit, I'll make sure that blood gets to the lab. 
You wanna walk your baby nuts around the block, you won't make it to the corner, but if you're cool, 'if' you're cool... then you're a hero. 
You're a virgin shooter above suspicion. 



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment