OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: BRIDGET JONES'S DIARY [2001]

Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BRIDGET JONES'S DIARY [2001]

All Women Keep Score... 
Only The Great Ones Put It In Writing



It is a truth universally acknowledged that 
when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces
[Bridget]




Resolution #1: Uggg - will obviously lose 20 lbs. 
#2: Always put last night's panties in the laundry basket. 
Equally important: will find nice sensible boyfriend and stop forming romantic attachments to any of the following: alcoholics, workaholics, sexaholics, commitment-phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs, emotional fuckwits, or perverts. 
Will especially stop fantasizing about a particular person who embodies all these things. 
[Bridget]



I've been going crazy. 
I can't stop thinking about you, and thinking about what an idiot I've been. 
Christ, is that blue soup? 
[Daniel Cleaver]





[Daniel Cleaver]: First, have some more wine, and then tell me the story about practicing French kissing with the art girls at school, because it's a very good story. 
[Bridget]: It wasn't French kissing. 
[Daniel Cleaver]: Don't care, make it up. That's an order, Jones. 

[Daniel Cleaver]: Come on Bridget, we belong together - you, me, poor little skirt. 
If I can't make it with you then I can't make it with anyone. 
[Bridget]: That's not a good enough offer for me. 





[Mark Darcy]: All right Cleaver, outside.
[Daniel Cleaver, half laughing]: I'm sorry? Outside? 
Should I bring my dueling pistols or my sword?



[Mark Darcy]: I like you, very much.
[Bridget]: Ah, apart from the smoking and the drinking, the vulgar mother and... ah, the verbal diarrhea.
[Mark Darcy]: No, I like you very much. Just as you are. 

[Bridget]: I owe you an apology about Daniel. 
He said you ran off with his fiancée and left him brokenhearted.
[Mark Darcy]: No, it was the other way around. My wife. My heart.

[Bridget]: I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. 
Well, I meant it, but I was so stupid that I didn't mean what I meant... 
After all, it's only a diary. 
Everyone knows diaries are just... full of crap.
[Mark Darcy]: Yes, I know that. I was just buying you a new one.



[Mark Darcy]: Bridget!
[Bridget]: Mark... What are you doing here? 
[Mark Darcy]: I was just wondering if you were available for Bar Mitzvahs and Christenings in addition to Ruby Weddings.
[Bridget]: I thought you were in America. 
[Mark Darcy]: Well I was... but I realized I had forgotten something here. 
[Bridget]: Which was...? 
[Mark Darcy]: Well, I realized that I had forgotten to... kiss you goodbye, do you mind? 
[Bridget]: Umm... not really, no. So... does this mean you're 'not' going to America? 
[Mark Darcy]: No... not. 
[Bridget]: Does this mean you're staying here? 
[Mark Darcy]: It would seem so...



*****

1 comment:

  1. Ceramic doesn't actually diminish within replica watches for sale possibly, therefore hug farewell any kind of patination expectations whenever is actually some thing you had been getting excited about. The actual tag heuer replica uk is simpler to seize as well as turn compared to about the breitling replica as well as… on the watch-nerdy however essential be aware, the actual Rolex bezel feels as though absolutely no additional I've actually utilized. As the cartier replica offers sixty big, strong leaps in one click on to another, this seems nearly overdone a little. By comparison, the actual tag heuer replica uk feels as though the fine-adjust button on the high-precision architectural device. It's buttery sleek but hublot replica extremely exact it's this that this should seem like in order to tinker having a manage solar panel on the sub, or even open up some of those substantial aged safes observed in the films.

    ReplyDelete