OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS [2000]

Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS [2000]

You Better Watch Out!


 Inside a snowflake like the one on your sleeve, 
there happened a story you must see to believe. 
[Narrator]


[Narrator]: The Whos young and old would sit down to a feast, and they'll feast, and they'll feast. 
[The Grinch]: And they'll feast, feast, feast, feast. 
They'll eat their Who-Pudding and rare Who-Roast Beast. 
But that's something I just cannot stand in the least. 
Oh, no. I'M SPEAKING IN RHYME! 






Those Whos are hard to frazzle, Max. 
But, we did our worst, and that's all that matters. 
[The Grinch]

Blast this Christmas music. It's joyful and triumphant.  
[The Grinch]

It's because I'm green isn't it? 
[The Grinch, when a taxicab passes him by]







I'm glad he took our presents. 
You can't hurt Christmas, Mr. Mayor, beacuse it isn't about the... the gifts or the contest or the fancy lights. 
That's what Cindy's been trying to tell everyone... and me. 
I don't need anything more for Christmas than this right here: my family. 
[Lou Lou Who] 



[Cindy Lou Who]: Santa? 
[The Grinch]: WHAT? 
[Cindy Lou Who]: Don't forget the Grinch. 
I know he's mean and hairy and smelly. 
His hands might be cold and clammy, but I think he's actually kinda... sweet. 
[The Grinch]: SWEET? You think he's sweet?
[Cindy Lou Who, nods]: Merry Christmas, Santa. [go upstairs]
[The Grinch]: Nice kid... baaad judge of character. 





*****

No comments:

Post a Comment