OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: A KNIGHT'S TALE [2001]

Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

A KNIGHT'S TALE [2001]

He Will Rock You


[William]: Father, I am afraid, I won't know the way back home. 
[John Thatcer]: Don't be foolish, William, you just follow your feet.




[William]: Your name lady, I still need to hear it.
[Jocelyn]: Sir hunter, you persist. 
[William]: Or perhaps angels have no names, only beautiful faces.

[Jocelyn]: Damn your pride, William. It is you and only you that will not see you run. 
[William]: My pride is the only thing that they can't take from me. 
[Jocelyn]: They can take it away from you, they can and they will. Oh, they will. 
But love they cannot take. 

[Jocelyn]: Run and I will run with you. 
[William]: I cannot run!









Even the peasants can marry for love. 
[Jocelyn]


[Jocelyn]: Sir Ulrich. What are you wearing to the ball tonight? 
[William]: Er... nothing... 
[Jocelyn]: Well, we shall cause a sensation, for I'll dress to match. 
[William]: Don't you ever get tired of putting on clothes? 
[Chaucer, whispers]: I believe she was talking about taking them off, sir. 
[Jocelyn]: A flower is only as good as its petals. Don't you think? 
[William]: A flower is good for nothing. You can't eat a flower, a flower can't keep your warm... 
[Jocelyn]: And a rose never knocked a man off a horse either, did it?
[William]: You're just a silly girl aren't you. 
[Jocelyn]: Better a silly girl with a flower, than a silly boy with a horse and a stick... [she walks away]
[Wat]: It's called a lance. Heellooo? 



It's a small target Will, but aim for his heart.
[Chaucer]



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment