OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: THE PATRIOT [2000]

Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

THE PATRIOT [2000]

Before They Were Soldiers, They Were Family
Before They Were Legends, They Were Heroes
before there was a nation, there was a fight for freedom




I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me, 
and the cost is more than I can bear. 
[Benjamin Martin]

Aim small, miss small.
[Benjamin Martin]

I'm a parent. I haven't got the luxury of principles.
[Benjamin Martin] 


A shepherd must tend his flock. And at times... fight off the wolves. 
[Reverend Oliver]


[Benjamin Martin]: When you have a family of your own, perhaps you'll understand. 
[Gabriel Edward Martin]: When I have a family of my own, I won't hide behind them. 


[Occam]: Gabriel said if we won the war, we could build a whole new world. 
Just figured we'd get started right here with your home. 
[Benjamin Martin]: Sounds good. Thank you. 



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment