OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: MEET THE PARENTS [2000]

Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

MEET THE PARENTS [2000]

First Comes Love
Then Comes The Interrogation





I will be watching you and if I find that you are trying to corrupt my first born child, 
I will bring you down, baby. 
I will bring you down to Chinatown. 
[Jack Byrnes]



[Pam Byrnes]: I had no idea you could milk a cat!
[Greg Focker]: Oh, you can milk just about anything with nipples. 
[Jack Byrnes]: I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me? 


[Late Night Courier]: Gaylord M. Focker? 
[Greg Focker]: That's me. 
[Jack Byrnes]: I thought your name was Greg.
[Greg Focker]: It is.
[Late Night Courier]: That's not what it says here.
[Greg Focker]: Gaylord is my legal name. Nobody's called me by it since third grade. 
[Dennis Byrnes]: Wait a minute, so your name is Gay Focker? 



I love your daughter, Jack. I love her more than anything. 
But frankly sir, I'm a little terrified of being your son-in-law. 
This whole weekend has given me a lot of doubts about whether or not I could even survive in your family. 
I think you've got some serious issues. 
[Greg Focker]




[Jack Byrnes]: If you married my daughter, would you support her in the way that she deserves to be supported?
[Greg Focker]: Yes.
[Jack Byrnes]: Would you be honest and faithful to her? 
[Greg Focker]: Yes. 
[Jack Byrnes]: Will you devote yourself entirely to her for the rest of your life? 
[Greg Focker]: Of course.
[Jack Byrnes]: Gaylord Focker, will you be my son-in-law?



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment