OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: IRON MAN [2008]

Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

IRON MAN [2008]

Iron Man
Heroes Aren't Born. They're Built.
Tony Stark.
Visionary.
Genius.
American patriot.
Even from an early age, the son of legendary weapons developer Howard Stark quickly stole the spotlight with his brilliant and unique mind.
At age 4, he built his first circuit board.
At age 6, his first engine.
And at 17, he graduated summa cum laude from MIT.
Then, the passing of the titan.
Howard Stark's lifelong friend and ally, Obadiah Stane, 
steps in to help fill the gap left by the legendary founder, 
until at age 21, the prodigal son returns and is annointed the new CEO of Stark Industries.
With the keys to the kingdom, Tony ushers in a new era for his father's legacy, 
creating smarter weapons, advanced robotics, satellite targeting.
Today, Tony Stark has changed the face of the weapon industry by ensuring freedom and protecting America and her interests around the globe.
~Announcer

Jarvis, after Christine try to dial it: You are not authorized to access this area.
Christine: Jesus!
Pepper: That's Jarvis.
He runs the house.
I've got your clothes here.
They've been dry-cleaned and pressed, 
and there's a car waiting for you outside that will take you anywhere you'd like to go.
Christine: You must be the famous Pepper Potts.
Pepper: Indeed I am.
Christine: After all this time, Tony still has you picking up the dry-cleaning.
Pepper: I do anything and everything that Mr. Stark requires, 
including occasionally taking out the trash.
Will that be all?

Is it better to be feared or respected?
I say, is it too much to ask for both?
With that in mind, I humbly present the crown jewel of Stark Industries' Freedom Line.
It's the first missile system to incorporate our proprietary repulsor technology.
They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire.
I respectfully disagree.
I prefer the weapon you only have to be fire once.
That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain and I personally guarantee you, 
the bad guys won't even want to come out of their caves.
For your consideration, The Jericho.
~Tony Stark

Welcome, Tony Stark, the most famous mass murderer in the history of America.
~Abu Bakaar

Look, what you just saw, that is your legacy, Stark.
Your life's work, in the hands of those murderers.
Is that how you want to go out?
Is this the last act of defiance of the great Tony Stark?
Or are you going to do something about it?
~Yinsen

Tony: Got a family?
Yinsen: Yes, and I will see them when I leave here.
And you, Stark?
Tony: No.
Yinsen: No?
So you're a man who has everything... and nothing.

Phil: I'm Agent Phil Coulson with The Strategic Homeland Intervension, Enforcement and Logistics Division. [handed her a name card]
Pepper: That's quite a mouthful.
Phil: I know. We're working on it.


A man with a dozen of these can rule all of Asia.
And your dream of Stark's throne.
~Raza to Obadiah

Tony: You stood by my side all these years while I reaped the benefits of destruction.
And now that I'm trying to protect the people that I put in harm's way,
you're going to walk out?
Pepper: You're gonna kill yourself, Tony.
I'm not going to be a part of it.
Tony: I shouldn't be alive unless it was for a reason.
I'm not crazy, Pepper.
I just finally know what I have to do.
And I know in my heart that it's right.

Analyst: That's what we're trying to do, but honestly, it's impossible.
Obadiah: Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave!
With a box of scraps!
Analyst: Well I'm sorry, I'm not Tony Stark.

You know, if I were Iron Man, I'd have this girlfriend who knew my true identity.
She'd be a wreck cause she'd always be worrying that I was going to die,
yet so proud of the man I'd become.
She'd be wildly conflicted which would only make her more crazy about me.
~Tony, to Pepper

"I am Iron Man"
You think you're the only superhero in the world?
Mr Stark, you've become part of a bigger universe.
You just don't know it yet.
~Nick Fury


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment