OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: FINDING NEMO [2003]

Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

FINDING NEMO [2003]

There Are 3.7 Trillion Fish In The Ocean*,
They're Looking For One
Coral: We still have to name them.
 Marlin: You want me to name all of them right now?
All right, we'll name this half junior Marlin Junior and this half Coral Junior.
Okay, we're done.
Coral: I like Nemo.
Marlin: Nemo. We'll name one Nemo, but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior.

I promise, I will never let anything happen to you, Nemo.
~Marlin

Marlin: All right, we're excited. The first day of school, here we go.
We're ready to learn to get some knowledge.
What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
Nemo: It's not safe.
Marlin: That's my boy.

Nemo: Dad, maybe while I'm at school, I'll see a shark.
Marlin: I highly doubt that.
Nemo: Have you ever met a shark?
Marlin: No, and I don't plan to.
Nemo: How old are sea turtles?
Marlin: I don't know.
Nemo: Sandy Plankton from next door, he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
Marlin: You know what, if I ever meet a sea turtle, I'll ask him.
After I'm done talking to the shark, okay?

Bill: Hey, you're a clownfish. You're funny, right? Tell us a joke.
Marlin: Well, actually, that's a common misconception. 
Clownfish are no funnier than any other fish.

Bob: You're doing pretty well for a first- timer.
Marlin: You can't hold on to them forever, can you?
Bill: I had a tough time with my oldest out at the drop-off.
Marlin: THE DROP-OFF???
THEY'RE GOING TO THE DROP-OFF?
WHAT ARE YOU, INSANE?
WHY DON'T WE FRY THEM UP NOW AND SERVE THEM WITH CHIPS?
Bob: Hey Marty, calm down.
Marlin, swim away: Don't tell me to be calm, pony boy.
Bob: Pony boy?
Bill: For a clownfish, he really isn't that funny.
Ted: Pity.

Marlin: Okay, I was right, you'll start school in a year or two.
Nemo: No, dad! Just because you're scared of the ocean...
Marlin: Clearly you're not ready and you're not coming back until you are.
You think you can do these things, but you just can't, Nemo!
Nemo: I hate you!

Dory: Will you quit it?
Marlin: What?
Dory: I'm trying to swim here. Ocean isn't big enough for you?
You got a problem, buddy, huh, huh? Do you? Do you? You want a piece of me?
Ooh, I'm scared now. What?
Marlin: Wait a minute...
Dory: Stop following me, okay?!
Marlin: What are you talking about? You're showing me which way the boat went.
Dory: A boat? Hey, I've seen a boat. It passed by not too long ago. It went this way. Follow me!
Marlin: Wait a minute! 
What is going on? You already told me which way the boat was going.
Dory: I did? Oh, no.
Marlin: If this is some kind of practical joke, it's not funny! And I know funny! I'm a clownfish!
Dory: No, it's not. I know it's not. I'm so sorry.
I suffer from short-term memory loss.
Marlin: Short-term memory loss. I don't believe this.
Dory: No, it's true. I forget things almost instantly.
It runs in my family. At least, I think it does. Umm, where are they?
[see Marlin again] Can I help you?
Marlin: Something's wrong with you, really. You're wasting my time. I have to find my son.

Hello. Name's Bruce.
It's all right, I understand, why trust a shark, right?
~Bruce

Bruce: Thee meeting has officially come to order. Let us all say the pledge.
Bruce, Chum, Anchor: I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.
If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.
Fish are friends, not food.
Anchor: Except stinkin' dolphins.
Chum: Dolphins! Yeah, they think they're so cute.
'Look at me, I'm a flippin' little dolphin. Let me flip for you.'
Ain't it something?


Nemo: I want to go home. Do you know where my dad is?
Peach: Honey, your dad's probably back at the pet store.
Nemo: Pet store?
Bloat: Yeah, you know, like... I'm from Bob's Fish Mart.
Gurgle: Pet Palace.
Bubbles: Fish-O-Rama.
Deb: Mail order.
Peach: Ebay.
Gurgle: So, which one is it?
Nemo: I'm from the ocean.

Bubbles: Wow, the big blue. What's it like?
Nemo: Big... and blue?
Bubbles: I knew it.

Nigel: Hello... Who's this?Deb: New guy, hahaha.
Gurgle: The dentist took him off the reef.
Nigel: An outie. From my neck of the woods, eh? Sorry if I ever took a snap at you.
Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat.


Dory: Hey, Mr. Grumpy Gills, when life gets you down, know what you got to do?
Marlin: I don't want to know.
Dory: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.


Dory: Hey, what's the matter?
Marlin: What's the matter?
While they're doing their silly little impressions, 
I am miles from home with a fish that can't remember her name!
Dory: I bet that's frustrating.
Marlin: Meanwhile, my son is out there.
Dory: Your son Chico?
Marlin: Nemo. But it doesn't matter because no fish in this entire ocean is gonna help me.
Dory: Well, I'm helping you.

Dory: Come on, trust me on this.
Nemo: Trust you?
Dory: Yes, trust, that's what friends do.


 Nemo: How many times have you tried to get out?
Gill: Ah, I've lost count. Fish aren't meant to be in a box, kid. It does things to you.



Crush: It's awesome, Jellyman. The little dudes are just eggs.
We leave 'em on a beach to hatch and then, coo-coo-cachoo, they find their way back to the big ol' blue.
Marlin: All by themselves?
Crush: Yeah.
Marlin: But, dude, how do you know when they're ready?
Crush: You never really know. But when they know, you'll know, you know? Ha.


Nemo: I'm sorry I couldn't stop the...
Gill: No, I'm the one who should be sorry.
I was so ready to get out, so ready to taste that ocean, I was willing to put you in harm's way to get there. Nothing should be worth that.
I'm sorry I couldn't get you back to your father, kid.

Nigel: Your dad's been fighting the entire ocean looking for you.
Nemo: My father? Really?
Nigel: Oh, yeah. He's traveled hundreds of miles, battling sharks and jellyfish...
Nemo: Sharks? That can't be him.
Nigel: Are you sure? What was his name? Some sort of sport fish. Tuna? Trout?
Nemo: Marlin?
Nigel: Marlin! The little clownfish from the reef.
Nemo: It's my dad! He took on a shark!
Nigel: I heard he took on 3.
Gill: 3 sharks?
Bloat: That's 4,800 teeth!
Nigel: After you were taken by Diver Dan over there, your dad followed the boat like a maniac.
He's swimming, he's swimming, giving it all he's got, and then 3 gigantic sharks capture him,
and he blows them up and dives thousands of feet 
and get chased by a monster with huge teeth!
He ties this demon to a rock, and what's his reward?
He gets to battle an entire jellyfish forest!
Now he's with a bunch of sea turtles on the E.A.C and the word is he's headed this way right now, to Sydney!

Crush: Get ready. Your exit's coming up, man.
Marlin: Where? I don't see it.
Dory: Right there! I see it! I see it!
Marlin: You mean the swirling vortex of terror?
Crush: That's it, dude.
Marlin: Of course it is.
Crush: Okay, first, find your exit buddy. [Dory grabs Marlin quickly] Do you have your exit buddy?
Dory: Yes!
Crush: Okay, Squirt here will give you a rundown of proper exiting technique.
Squirt: Good afternoon. We're gonna have a great jump today.
Okay, crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall.
There's a screaming bottom turn, so watch out!
Remember, rip it, roll it, and punch it.
Marlin, in terror: I think he's trying to speak to me, I know it.
You know, you're really cute, but I don't know what you're saying.
Say the first thing again!

Marlin: Dory, I'm a little fella. I don't think that's a little fella.
Dory: Oh, big fella. Whale. Okay. Maybe he only speaks whale.
Mooo, weee neeed tooo fiind his son.
Marlin: What are you doing? Are you sure you speak whale?
Dory: Can youuuu give us diiirectionsss?
Marlin: Dory, heaven knows what you're saying!
See, he's swimming away.
Dory: Cooome baaack.
Marlin: He's not coming back. You offended him.
Dory: Maybe a different dialect.
Moooohooooo...
Marlin: Dory, this is not whale. You're speaking upset stomach.



Dory: He says it's time to let go. Everythings' gonna be all right.
Marlin: How do you know?
How do you know something bad isn't gonna happen?
Dory: I don't!

Nigel: Okay, don't make any sudden moves.
Hop inside my mouth if you want to live.
Marlin: Hop in your mouth, ha? And how does that make me live?
Nigel: Because, I can take you to your son.
Marlin: Yeah, right.
Nigel: No, I know your son. He's orange with a gimpy fin on one side.

Dory, if it wasn't for you, I never would've even made it here.
So thank you.
~Marlin

Nemo: Excuse me, are you all right?
Dory: I don't know where I am, I don't know what's going on.
I think I lost somebody but I can't remember.
Nemo: It's okay. I'm looking for someone, too.
Hey, we can look together.
Dory: I'm Dory.
Nemo: I'm Nemo.
Dory: Nemo? That's a nice name.


*****

1 comment:

  1. This replica watch is a good choice for the guys who love sport or big size watches, I think.Every replica bags are blended with its original element and unique design.Christian Dior is bringing this beautiful pouch version to life from the rising popular Diorama Collection.

    ReplyDelete