OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: I AM LEGEND [2007]

Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I AM LEGEND [2007]

I am Legend
The Last Man on Earth is not Alone
 

This is Ground Zero. 
This is my site. 
I can fix. 
I can fix this. 
[Neville]

He had this idea. 
It was kind of a virologist idea. 
He believed that you could cure racism and hate...
 literally cure it, by injecting music and love into people's lives. 
When he was scheduled to perform at a peace rally, 
a gunman came to his house and shot him down. 
Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang. 
When they asked him why - He said, 
"The people, who were trying to make this world worse... are not taking a day off. 
How can I? 
Light up the darkness."
[Neville, about Bob Marley]


[Anna]: The world is quieter now. 
We just have to listen. 
If we listen, we can hear God's plan. 
[Neville]: God's plan. 
All right, let me tell you about your "God's plan". 
Seven billion people on Earth when the infection hit. 
KV had a ninety-percent kill rate, that's five point four billion people dead. 
Crashed and bled out. Dead. 
Less than one-percent immunity. 
That left twelve million healthy people, like you, me, and Ethan. 
The other five hundred and eighty-eight million turned into your dark seekers, 
and then they got hungry and they killed and fed on everybody. 
Everybody! 
Every SINGLE person that you or I has ever known is dead! 
Dead! 
There is no god! 


In 2009, a deadly virus burned through our civilization, 
pushing humankind to the edge of extinction. 
Dr. Robert Neville dedicated his life to the discovery of a cure and the restoration of humanity. 
On September 9th, 2012, at approximately 8:49 P.M., he discovered that cure. 
And at 8:52, he gave his life to defend it. 
We are his legacy. 
This is his legend. 
Light up the darkness.  
[Anna]


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment