OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON [2009]

Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON [2009]

Twilight Saga: New Moon
The Next Chapter Begins
Edward: So how come Jacob Black gets to give you a gift and I don't?
Bella: Because I have nothing to give back to you.
Edward: Bella, you give me everything just by breathing.


The Volturi are a very old, very powerful family.
I guess they're the closest thing to royalty my world has.
They're very refined.
No respect for human life, of course, but a respect for the arts and the sciences, at least.
And the law... Above all, the law.
~Edward Cullen

Only one that's regularly enforced.
That we keep the existence of our kind a secret.
We don't make spectacles of ourselves,
and we don't kill conspicuosly unless of course, you want to die.
~Edward Cullen

Bella: I could protect you, if you change me.
Edward: Bella, you already do protect me.
You're my only reason to stay alive, if that's what I am.
But it's my job to protect you.


If a rush of danger is what it takes to see him, then that's what I'll find.
~Bella Swan

Bella, wipe the blood on her head: Oh my God, I'm sorry.
Jacob: What, you're apologizing for bleeding?

Jacob: What, I can't hold your hand?
Bella: No, of course you can.
I just think it means something a little different to you, so...
Jacob: Okay, tell me something.
You like me, right? [Bella nodded]
And you think I'm sort of beautiful?
Bella: Jacob, please don't do this.
Jacob: Why?
Bella: Because you're about to ruin everything. And I need you.
Jacob: Well, I've got loads of time. I'm not gonna give up.
Bella: I don't want you to, but it's just cause I don't want you to go anywhere.
And that's really selfish.
I'm not like a car that you can fix up.
I'm never gonna run right.
So, I should be fair to you.


It's not something I can just run away from, Bella.
But I would run away with you... if I could.
~Jacob Black

Bella: So you're a werewolf.
Jacob: Yeah, last time I checked.


Bella, can't stand seeing Edward being tortured: Kill me! Kill me! Not him!
Aro: How extraordinary.
You would give up your life for someone like us.
A vampire.
A soulles monster.
Bella: You don't know a thing about his soul!

Edward: Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you.
I needed you to have a chance at a normal, happy life.
Bella: It was so easy for you to leave.
Edward: Leaving you was the hardest thing I've done in 100 years.
And I swear, I will never fail you again.
I'm sorry.


Edward, about Charlie: I'm not technically breaking any of his rules.
He did say I couldn't take a step inside the door, I came in through the window.
He's not gonna forgive me easily.
Bella: I know.
Edward: Can you?
I hope you can, cause I honestly don't know how to live without you.

Bella: The only thing that I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote.
Edward: You don't know what you're talking about.
Bella, to Edward: Shut up! [to Alice] Alice?
Alice: I already consider you my sister. [hugs Bella] Yes.
Bella: Thank you.
Jasper: I vote yes.
It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time.
Rosalie: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry to both of you for how I've acted,
and I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother.
But this isn't a life.
I would have chosen for myself.
And I wish that there's been someone to vote'no' for me.
So... no.
Emmett: I vote 'hell yeah' [hugs Bella]
And we can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way.
Esme: I already consider you a part of the family. [nodded] Yes.
[Carlisle step towards Edward]
Edward: Why are you doing this to me? You know what this means.
Carlisle: You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice.
I won't lose my son.


Edward: Jacob, I know you have something to say to me.
But I want to say something to you first, if that's alright.
Thank you... thank you for keeping Bella alive when I didn't.
Jacob: No, you didn't.
And it wasn't for your benefit, trust me.
Edward: I'm still grateful, but I'm here now.
I'm not gonna leave her side until she orders me away.


Edward: I have one condition if you want me to do it myself.
Bella: What's the condition?
Edward: And then forever.
Bella: That's what I'm asking.
Edward: Marry me, Bella.


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment