OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: HIDE AND SEEK [2005]

Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

HIDE AND SEEK [2005]

Come Out Come Out Whatever You Are


I don't want to be too forward, 
but I don't notice a lot of kids around 
and I'm trying to find other kids to have play dates with Emily.
[David]


Come out come out, where ever you are... 
[Emily]

He doesn't want me to talk about him.
[Emily, about Charlie]

[Emily]: Do you like her, Daddy?
[David]: Emily.
[Emily]: Charlie says you do.
[David]: Stop this.
[Emily]: Did Daddy tell you about my mommy?
[David]: I'm sure Elizabeth doesn't want to hear such things.
[Emily]: She killed herself. 
She slit her wrists and drowned in the bathtub. 
Let's hope you don't wind up like her. 


[David]: You know Charlie doesn't exist.
[Emily]: You shouldn't say that. 
[David]: Why not?
[Emily]: You're gonna make him mad. 


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment