OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS [2006]

Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS [2006]


Inspires by a True Story


I remember thinking, how did he know to put the 'pursuit' part in there?
 That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue.
 And maybe we can actually never have it no matter what.
~Chris Gardner

 I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer,
I'm gonna tell you that I don't know.
 But I bet you what, I know how to find the answer.
And I will find the answer.
~Chris Gardner

Don't ever let somebody tell you, you can't do something.
Not even me.
You got a dream, you gotta protect it.
People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it.
If you want something, go get it.
Period.
~Chris Gardner


One day, a man was drowning in the water.
And a boat came by and said, "Do you need any help?"
He said, "No, thank you. God will save me."
Then another boat came by, said, "Do you need any help?"
And he said, "No, thank you. God will save me."
Then he drowned and he went to heaven.
And he said, "God, why didn't You saved me?"
And God said, "I sent you 2 big boats, you dummy."
~Christopher

Christopher: Did Mom leave because of me?
Chris: Don't even think something like that.
Mom left because of Mom.
And you didn't have anything to do with that, okay?
Christopher: Okay.
You're a good papa.



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment