OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: HERCULES [1997]

Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

HERCULES [1997]

Zero to Hero!







I'm a big tough girl. I tie my own sandals and everything.
[Meg]


[Hercules]: You know, wh-when I was a kid, I-I would have given anything to be exactly like everybody else.
[Meg]: You wanted to be petty and dishonest?
[Hercules]: Everybody's not like that.
[Meg]: Yes, they are.
[Hercules]: You're not like that.
[Meg]: How do you know what I'm like? 

[Hercules]: Meg, when I'm with you, I-I don't feel so alone.
[Meg]: Sometimes it's better to be alone.
[Hercules]: What do you mean?
[Meg]: Nobody can hurt you.

[Hercules]: Aren't you... a damsel in distress?
[Meg]: I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day. 



The one and only Thebes. The Big Olive itself. 
If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.
[Phil]

I trained all those would-be heroes. Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus. A lot of "yeuseus." 
And every one of those bums let me down flatter than a discus. 
None of them could go the distance.
[Phil]



 [Zeus]: So, Hades, you finally made it. How are things in the underworld?
[Hades]: Well, they're just fine. You know, a little dark, a little gloomy. 
And, as always, hey, full of dead people.


What are you gonna do? It's a small underworld, after all, huh?
[Hades]

We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. 
What do you say? Come on.
[Hades]



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment