OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: STEPMOM [1998]

Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

STEPMOM [1998]

Be There For The Joy
Be There For The Tears
Be There For Each Other

[Ben Harrison]: Can you fall out of love with your kids?
[Luke Harrison]: No. That is impossible!  



[Ben Harrison]: No one loves you like I do.
[Jackie Harrison]: No. No one ever will. 

[Ben Harrison]: Mommy... 
[Jackie Harrison]: What, sweetie?
[Ben Harrison]: If you want me to hate her I will.



You didn't asked me if I wanted a new mother. 
You didn't even asked me if I liked her!
[Anna Harrison] 

[Luke Harrison]: Anna! You do NOT run out on your mother! 
[Anna Harrison]: No, that's your job.

[Anna Harrison]: I don't have to listen to you, you're not my mother! 
[Isabel]: THANK GOD FOR THAT! 



[Jackie Harrison]: Yep. Life's a tradeoff. 
It's finally legal to smoke dope, but you got to have cancer. 
[Isabel]: Are you dying? 
[Jackie Harrison]: Not today. 

[Jackie Harrison]: You know, Ben was born in two hours, went right to the breast, and camped there for 4 days. 
His blanket looked just like a cape, even the nurses thought so. 
He loves hearing that story about how he was born a magician.
[Isabel]: What about her?
[Jackie Harrison]: 28 hours. 
The doctors wanted to go in and get her, but I knew she'd come at her own time. 
You can never rush her. 
[Isabel]: I'll keep that in mind.

[Isabel]: You know, I never wanted to be a mom. 
Sharing it with you... that's one thing. 
It's another to be looking over my shoulder for the next twenty years, 
knowing someone else would have done it better... someone else would have done it right.
[Jackie Harrison]: What do you have that I don't?
[Isabel]: You're Mother Earth, incarnate. 
[Jackie Harrison]: You're... hip, and fresh. 
[Isabel]: You ride with Anna.
[Jackie Harrison]: You'll learn.
[Isabel]: You know every story, every wound, every memory. 
Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you... every single second. 
Don't you get it? 
Look down the road to her wedding. 
I'm in a room alone with her, fixing her veil, fluffing her dress, telling her no woman has ever looked so beautiful. 
And my fear is she'll be thinking, "I wish my mom was here." 
[Jackie Harrison]: And mine is... she won't.





*****

No comments:

Post a Comment