OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: FRIDA [2002]

Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

FRIDA [2002]

Prepare To Be Seduced 



 I had two big accidents in my life Diego, the trolley and you... 
You are by far the worse.  
[Frida Kahlo]

They say never trust a limping dog or the tears of a woman.  
[Frida Kahlo]


I hope the exit is joyful and I hope never to return.
[Frida Kahlo]



I'd rather have an intelligent enemy than a stupid friend. 
[David Siqueiros]

[Frida Kahlo]: What do you think matters most for a good marriage? 
[Guillermo Kahlo]:  A short memory. 
[Frida Kahlo]: Why did you get married? 
[Guillermo Kahlo]: I can't remember. 

[Frida Kahlo]: Don't think I am going to sleep with you 
just because you took me under your wing. 
[Diego Rivera]: Before you came along, I was painting murals and womanizing in peace.

[Diego Rivera]: Is fidelity that important to you? 
[Frida Kahlo]: Loyalty is important to me. Can you be loyal? 


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment