OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: MONSTERS, INC. [2001]

Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

MONSTERS, INC. [2001]

 Monsters, Inc. : 
We Scare Because We Care



 I don't know, but it's been said, I love scaring kids in bed! 
[Mike]





I am about to revolutionize the scaring industry. 
And when I do, even the great James P. Sullivan is gonna be working of me. 
[Randall]

  
I hope you're happy, Sullivan. 
You destroyed this company. 
Monsters Incorporated is dead! 
Where will everyone get their scream now? 
The energy crisis will only get worse, because of you! 
[Henry J. Waternoose]

Kids these days. They just don't get scared like they used to.  
[Henry J. Waternoose]

[Sulley]: Hey... may the best monster win. 
[Randall]: I plan to. 



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment