OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: PEARL HARBOR [2001]

Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

PEARL HARBOR [2001]

 It Takes A Moment To Change History. 
It Takes Love To Change Lives.

A brilliant man would find a way not to fight a war. 
[Admiral Yamamoto] 

 The smart enemy attacks you exactly where you think you are safe.
[Admiral Kimmel]







Returning from the dead wasn't all that I expected... but that's life. 
[Rafe]





 You died Rafe. So did I. 
[Evelyn] 

Rafe I'm pregnant... 
I didn't even know until the day you turned up alive... and then all this happened... 
I haven't told Danny... I don't want him to know. 
All he needs to think about is how to do this mission and get back alive. 
Oh Rafe, all I ever wanted was for us to have a home and grow old together, 
but life never asked me what I wanted. 
Now I'm going to give Danny my whole heart... 
but I don't think I'll ever look at another sunset without thinking of you... 
I'll love you my whole life.  
[Evelyn]




[Rafe]: You are so beautiful it hurts. 
[Evelyn]: It's your nose that hurts.
[Rafe]: I think it's my heart. 


[Danny]: You know, the only thing that scares me 
is that you might love him more than you love me. 
[Evelyn]:  I love YOU, Danny.



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment