OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: THIR13EN GHOSTS [2001]

Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

THIR13EN GHOSTS [2001]

Misery Loves Company



[Dennis Rafkin]: There are ghosts in the basement! 
[Maggie]: This basement? 
[Dennis Rafkin]: Of course this basement! 
What is it with you people? 
If it was the basement next door I wouldn't give a shit, would I?


[Dennis Rafkin]: I know this is gonna sound completely whacked, all right? 
But just - just stay with me. 
I used to hunt displaced spiritual energies with your uncle. 
[Arthur Kriticos]: I'm sorry?
[Dennis Rafkin]: Uhh, P.K. agents. Revenants. 
Uh, uh, uh - Like wraiths. 
Wraiths? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?
[Arthus Kriticos, chuckling nervously and shaking his head 'no']: Uhh... 
[Dennis Rafkin]: That's okay. That's okay, I - I'll do this the easy way. 
Ghosts, Arthur. I used to - I used to hunt ghosts with your uncle Cyrus. 
[Arthur Kriticos, after a pause]: Goats? 
[Dennis Rafkin]: GHOSTS! Ghosts, goddammit! Listen to me!


[Dennis Rafkin]: Oh. Oh, boy. 
[Maggie]: What? 
[Dennis Rafkin]: Uh, that's the symbol of The Jackal. 
[Maggie]: What's The Jackal? 
[Dennis Rafkin]: The Jackal is the Charlie Manson of ghosts. 
And if The Jackal's out, screw the kid! 
We gotta get out of this basement...!


I wanna play. 
[Billy Michaels, the First Born Son]


Why did you leave me? Why did you leave me? 
[Royce Clayton, the Torn Prince]


[Kalina Oretzia]: Who are you to play God?
[Cyrus Kriticos]: Playing is for children.





*****

No comments:

Post a Comment