OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: ALONG CAME POLLY [2004]

Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

ALONG CAME POLLY [2004]

For The Most Cautious Man On Earth, 
Life Is About To Get Interesting
I know that I have a .013% chance of being hit by a car on my way home. 
Or a one in 46,000 chance of falling through a subway grate. 
So I try to manage that risk by avoiding danger 
and having a plan and knowing what my next move is. 
And I guess you don't exactly live your life that way. 
Yeah... which is great, but I'm not gonna ever be a dirty dancer, 
and I don't eat food with my hands, 
and I really like you, 
but I just don't think this is gonna work out.  
[Reuben Feffer]

Since we have been together I have felt more uncomfortable, out of place, embarassed, 
and just physically sick then I have in my entire life. 
But I could not have gone through that, 
I could not have thrown up 19 times in 48 days if I was not in love with you.  
[Reuben Feffer]

I've been living my life, okay? 
I've been in good relationships and I've been in shitty ones... 
and I've moved alot... 
and I've been happy, and I've been sad... 
and I've been lonely... 
and that is what I've been doing. 
Which is a lot more then I can say for some freak, 
who thinks he's gonna get the Ebola virus from a bowl of mixed nuts. 
[Polly Prince]


[Reuben Feffer]: No Lisa, I'm not going to take you back 
[Lisa Kramer]: What, why? 
[Reuben Feffer]: Well, you screwed a SCUBA instructor on our honeymoon. 
What kinda cold-hearted bitch will do that to someone they love. 
I have to be an idiot to take you back.

Oh and by the way, I threw away all your little throw pillows. 
Yea. Cuz throw pillows suck. 
They serve no purpose. 
They're purely decorative.  
[Reuben to Lisa]


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment