OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: GARFIELD [2004]

Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

GARFIELD [2004]

It Ain't The Cat In The Hat
I hate Mondays.
[Garfield]

So much time, and so little... I need to do.
[Garfield]

I can do this. 
Beyond this intersection is just another intersection, and another, and another. 
On the other hand, I wonder if there's any meatloaf left in the fridge. 
No, now is not the time for a plate of meatloaf. 
Now is the time for a plate of courage. 
Ladies and gentlemen, Garfield has left the cul-de-sac!  
[Garfield]


Let me tell you something, Happy. 
To you, Odie might be just a dumb, stupid, smelly dog. 
But to me, he's all that and much more. 
He's my friend.
[Garfield]

OK, here's the drill. 
Cats, scratch like you never scratched before. 
Dogs, bite but don't chew, and rats, see if you can get that pretty necklace around his neck. 
Canines, felines, and 'vermines', it's showtime! 
[Garfield]





*****

No comments:

Post a Comment