OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: RESIDENT EVIL: APOCALYPSE [2004]

Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

RESIDENT EVIL: APOCALYPSE [2004]

My Name Is Alice 
And I Remember Everything 


 We thought we had survived the horror. But we were wrong.
~Alice

They're infected. I told you, shoot for the head.
I'm leaving town. I suggest you do the same.
~Jill Valentine


Suppression measures have failed. We can't contain it.
The infection is spreading faster than anyone could have anticipated.
~Major Cain

[Alice point her gun to Peyton, while Valentine's to Alice]
Valentine: Hold it! What do you think you're doing?
Alice: He's wounded. The infection's spreading.
Peyton: I'm fine.
Alice: You should take care of him now. It'll be more difficult later. You know that.
Valentine: No. If it comes to that, I'll take care of it myself.
Alice: As you wish.
It's nothing personal, but in an hour, maybe two, you'll be dead.
And moments later, you'll become one of them.
You'll endanger your friends, try to kill them, probably succeed.
I'm sorry, that's just the way it is.


Alice: There won't be any help.
According to Ashford, Umbrella know they can't contain the infection.
So at sunrise this morning, Raccoon City will be completely sanitized.
Terri: What do you mean by sanitized?
Alice: A precision tactical nuclear device.
Valentine: What yield?
Alice: 5 kilotons.
Terri: What does that mean?
Alice: It means that it'll destroy the infection and all evidence of it.

Valentine: You work for Umbrella?
Nicholai: Used to. Till they left us for dead in this place.
Now I consider myself freelance.

Valentine: You two know each other?
Alice, point to Angie: She's infected. She's infected on a massive level.
Valentine: How can you know that?
Angie, about Alice: Because she is too.

Olivera: So, what are you injecting me with?
Alice: The antivirus.
The T-Virus reanimates dead cells. Basically, bringing the dead to life.
Or in a living human, it can cause uncontrollable mutation.
Or it can help her walk again, if the virus is kept in check with this.
Olivera: Angie's infected?
Alice: Yes. The cellular growth is enough to regenerate her, but not enough to cause further mutation.
Olivera: And they infected you with the T-Virus as well?
Alice: Yeah. But don't worry, I'm not contagious.

Cain: Don't you understand how important you are to me?
That creature is one thing, but you...
Somehow you bonded with the T-Virus on a cellular level.
You adapted it, changed it. You became... magnificent.
Alice: I became a freak.
Cain: No, you're not mutation, you're evolution.
With my help, just imagine what you can achieve.


My name is Alice.
And I remember everything.
~Alice


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment