OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: ICE AGE [2002]

Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

ICE AGE [2002]

Ice Age Is Coming 
Let's get something straight, okay? 
There's no WE. There never WAS a WE. 
In fact, without ME, there wouldn't even be a YOU!  
[Manny, to Sid]

You're an embarrassment to nature. Ya know that? 
[Manny, to Sid]

Oh, isn't there someone else you can annoy? 
Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles? 
[Manny]

Look at you. 
You're gonna grow up to be a great predator. I don't think so. 
What do you have, just a little patch of fur. 
No claws... no fangs... 
You're little folds of skin wrapped in... mush. 
What's so threatening about you? 
[Manny]


Doesn't anybody care about Sid the sloth?  
[Sid]

Save your breath, Sid. You know humans can't talk.  
[Diego]

[Sid]: From now on, you'll have to refer to me as "Sid, Lord of the Flame." 
[Manny]: Hey, Lord of the Flame, your tail's on fire. 

[Sid, after Diego snuffs out the fire on his tail]: Thank you. 
From now on, I'm gonna call you "Diego..." 
[Diego]: Lord of Touch Me and You're Dead. 

[Sid]: For a second there, I actually thought you were gonna eat me. 
[Diego]: I don't eat junk food.  

[Diego]: You don't know much about tracking, do you? 
[Sid]: Hey, I'm a sloth. I see a tree, eat a leaf, that's my tracking.

[Sid]: Hey, what's your problem? 
[Manny]: YOU are my problem. 
[Sid]: Well, I think you're stressed, and that's why you eat so much. 
I mean, it's hard to get fat on a vegan diet. 
[Manny]: I'm not fat. It's all this fur. It makes me look... poofy. 
[Sid]: Fine. You have fat hair. But when you're ready to talk, I'm here. 

[Sid, about baby]: I bet he's hungry. 
[Manny]: How 'bout some milk? 
[Sid]: Ooh, I'd love some! 
[Diego]: Not you. The baby. 

[Manny]: Hey, buddy, want a lift? 
[Diego]: No, thanks. I'm saving what little dignity I've got left. 
[Sid]: You're hanging out with us now, pal. Dignity has nothing to do with it. 




*****

2 comments:

  1. End Credits (Original Film/Soundtrack Version) (5:47):
    1. Opening Travel Music.
    2. Tigers Try to Get Baby.
    3. Fighting Over The Melons.
    4. Checking Out The Cave.

    ReplyDelete