OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: LILO & STITCH [2002]

Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LILO & STITCH [2002]

There's One In Every Family




 Dancing Teacher: Lilo, why are you all wet?
 Lilo: It's sandwich day.
 Every Thursday, I take Pudge the fish a peanut-butter sandwich.
 Dancing Teacher: Pudge is a fish?
 Lilo: And today we were out of peanut butter.
 So I asked my sister what to give him, and she said a tuna sandwich.
 I can't give Pudge tuna!
 Do you know what tuna is?
 Dancing Teacher: Fish?
Lilo: It's fish!
If I give Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination!

Nani: Urgh, you're such a pain!
 Lilo: So why don't you sell me and buy a rabbit instead?
 Nani: At least a rabbit would behave better than you!
 Lilo: Go ahead! Then you'll be happy, because it'll be smarter than me, too!
 Nani: And quieter!
 Lilo: You'll like it cause it's stinky, like you!
 Nani: Go to your roommm!!!
Lilo: I'm already in my room! [slam the door]

 Lilo: We're a broken family, aren't we?
 Nani: No...
Maybe a little... [sigh] Maybe a lot.
 I shouldn't have yelled at you.
 Lilo: We're sisters, it's our job.
Nani: Yeah, well, from now on...
Lilo: I like you better as a sister than a mom.
Nani: Yeah?
Lilo: And you like me better as a sister than a rabbit, right?
Nani: Yes... Yes I do.

It's me again.
I need someone to be my friend, someone who won't run away.
Maybe send me an angel, the nicest angel you have.
~Lilo's prayer





626 was designed to be a monster, but now he has nothing to destroy.
I never gave him a greater purpose.
What must it be like to have nothing,
not even memories to visit in the middle of the night?
 ~Dr. Jumba Jookiba

 That's The Ugly Duckling.
See, he's sad because he's all alone and nobody wants him.
But on this page, his family hears him crying and they find him.
Then The Ugly Duckling is happy because he knows where he belongs.
~Lilo

Nani: No! You're not taking her!
I'm the only one who understand her.
You take that away, she won't stand a chance!
Mr. Bubbles: You're making this harder than it needs to be.
Nani: But you don't know what you're doing!
She needs me!
Mr. Bubbles: Is this what she needs? [point at her burnt house]
It seems clear to me that you need her a lot more than she needs you.

Lilo: You came back.
Stitch: Nobody gets left behind.

Dr. Jumba: I think I should...
Grand Councilwoman: You! You're the cause of all this!
If it wasn't for your Experiment 626, none of this...
Stitch: Stitch.
Grand Councilwoman: What?
Stitch: My name Stitch.
Grand Councilwoman: Stitch, then.
If it wasn't for Stitch... [awkward silence]
Stitch: Does Stitch have to go in the ship?
Grand Councilwoman: Yes...
Stitch: Can Stitch say goodbye?
Grand Councilwoman: Yes.
Stitch: Thank you.



Take note of this.
This creature has been sentenced to life in exile, 
a sentence that shall be henceforth served out here on Earth.
And as caretaker of the alien life form, Stitch, 
this family is now under the official protection of The United Galactic Federation.
We'll be checking in now and then.
~Grand Councilwoman


*****

1 comment:

  1. "Sometimes you try your hardest, but things don't work out the way you wan them to. Sometimes things have to change, and maybe sometimes there for the better." ~ Nani

    ReplyDelete