OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: xXx [2002]

Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

xXx [2002]

A New Breed Of Secret Agent

So, what's it going to be, Triple X? 
You want to get on a plane, or is 'Kiss my ass, Scarface' your final answer?  
[Gibbons]

You've passed the test. The Gibbons Test.
[Gibbons]

Why is it always the assholes who pass the test?  
[Gibbons]

I like anything fast enough to do something stupid in.  
[Xander Cage]

My kind of people would say, 'Kiss my ass, Scarface.'
[Xander Cage]

I live for this shit.  
[Xander Cage]



Let's get this straight. 
You may not want me here, but I definitely don't want to be here. 
Two, I've never been under anyone's jurisdiction, 
and three, if you're gonna shoot anybody, shoot the monkey that sold you this suit.  
[Xander Cage]

That's clever. 
You know, you almost had me going there for a while. 
I was a bit groggy before, then I started noticing things. 
Like, you got a stockbroker over here, 
all dressed up reading the Financial Times on a Sunday morning when the market's closed. 
Unlikely, but okay, I can go with that. 
I can even go with the stick-up man packing a cop-issue Beretta. 
But you want to know where you blew it? [points at waitress] With her. 
My aunt was in the restaurant business all her life. 
There's no way in hell a career waitress comes to work in high heels. 
She'd have blisters the size of pancakes before lunch. 
And if she ain't real, then this whole thing ain't real. 
That's how I knew this bozo over here wouldn't get a shot off even if we waited till St. Patrick's Day. [fires shotgun at wall] Because there's nothing but blanks in these guns. 
Oh, and no offense, but their performances were terrible.
[Xander Cage]

[Xander Cage]: I bet that flag is a real comfort every time you look in the mirror. 
[Gibbons]: A small price I paid for putting foot to ass for my country.

[Gibbons]: I want you to meet some people and find out whatever you can about them. 
[Xander Cage]: What kind of people?
[Gibbons]: Dirty. Dangerous. Tattooed. Uncivilized. Your kind of people.

[Yelena]: I've been undercover here for two years. 
[Xander Cage]: Two years? What was your plan? To let them die of old age? 


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment