OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: THE BOURNE IDENTITY [2002]

Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

THE BOURNE IDENTITY [2002]

He Was The Perfect Weapon 
Until He Became The Target

Jason Bourne is dead, you hear me? 
He drowned two weeks ago. 
You're gonna go tell 'em that Jason Bourne is dead, you understand?  
I swear to God, if I even feel somebody behind me, 
there is no measure to how fast and how hard I will bring this fight to your doorstep. 
I'm on my own side now. 
[Jason Bourne]



Now Jason, this only goes two ways. 
Either you come in and let us make this right, 
or we're going to have to keep going until we're satisfied. 
[Conklin]

[Marie]: What are you looking at? 
[Jason Bourne]: I heard you inside. 
[Marie]: What? 
[Jason Bourne]: The consulate. I heard you talking? 
I thought maybe we could help each other. 
[Marie]: How's that?
[Jason Bourne]: You need money. I need a ride outta here. 
[Marie]: I'm not running a car service just now, thank you. 
[Jason Bourne]: I'll give you ten thousand dollars for driving me to Paris. 
[Marie, in German]: What, do you think I am, a fool? 
[Jason Bourne, in German]: You'd be a fool not to take it. 
[Marie]: What is this, a joke? Some kind of scam? 
[Jason Bourne, tosses her the packet of bills]: No, it's no scam. 
And I'll give you another ten when we get there.
[Marie]: Jesus. 
[while she leafs through the bills, a police car with siren wailing passes them, 
and he quickly turns away
[Marie]: Is that for you? 
[Jason Bourne]: Look. You drive, I pay, it's that simple. 
[Marie]: Scheisse. I got enough trouble, okay? 
[Jason Bourne]: Okay. Can I have my money back? 
[A moment later, he is in the passenger seat while she drives]

[Jason Bourne]: Who has a safety deposit box full of money and six passports and a gun? 
Who has a bank account number in their hip? 
I come in here, 
and the first thing I'm doing is I'm catching the sightlines and looking for an exit. 
[Marie]: I see the exit sign, too, I'm not worried. 
I mean, you were shot. 
People do all kinds of weird and amazing stuff when they are scared. 
[Jason Bourne]: I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. 
I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed 
and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds 
and knows how to handle himself. 
I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab or the gray truck outside, 
and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. 
Now why would I know that? 
How can I know that and not know who I am? 


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment