OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: MEN IN BLACK II [2002]

Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MEN IN BLACK II [2002]

Back In Black 




Education. 
I really want to learn how to be an underwear model. 
They say I've got real potential.
[Serleena]

When we're kids, before we're taught how to think or what to believe, 
 our hearts tell us there is something else out there. 
I know what I saw. 
You tell me what I'm supposed to believe. 
[Laura]

K is back! 
The keeper of the light! 
All hail K! All hail K! 
Oh K can you see by the dawn's early light... 
[Grand Central Station Locker Creatures]

[Agent J]: You don't remember me, but we used to work together... 
[Kevin Brown/K]: I never worked in a funeral home.


[Agent J, after K shoots Jeebs in the head]: You're back. 
[K]: No.
[Agent J]: Then how did you know that his head would grow back? 
[K, surprised]: It grows back?

[Agent K]: When you get sad it always seems to rain. 
[Laura]: Lots of people get sad when it rains!
[Agent K]: It rains because you're sad baby.  


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment