OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: HOLLOW MAN [2000]

Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

HOLLOW MAN [2000]

Think You're Alone? 
Think Again






Da Vinci never slept. Said it was a waste of time. 
[Sebastian]

Superman's flying around metropolis and he's horny as hell. 
He's checking out the rooftops and all of a sudden he sees Wonder Woman sunning herself on the roof of the Justice League. 
I mean she is lying there buck naked and spread eagle. 
Looks like she wants to get fucked right? 
So Superman starts thinking to himself, 
'Man I gotta get myself some of that wonderpussy.' 
And then he realizes that he can fly down, do a little fast pumping and be gone before she even sees him. 
Because he's Superman. He's faster than a speeding bullet, right? 
So Superman, he swoops down, he fucks her so quick, she doesn't even see him. 
Wonderwoman sits up and says, 'What the fuck was that?' and The Invisible Man says 'I don't know but my asshole is killing me.' 
That's funny right? 
[Sebastian]




 What bothers you most? That you don't have a life... or that I do?
[Linda]

You think you're God? I'll show you God! 
[Linda]


[Janice]: So, what's it like being a ghost? 
[Sebastian]: Ghosts are dead. I'm very much alive.


[Sebastian]: Hey would you like to know what it's like making love to an invisible man? 
[Linda]: It would just be like old times. 
[Sebastian]: What do you mean? 
[Linda]: You were never there. 



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment