OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: ALADDIN [1992]

Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

ALADDIN [1992]

Imagine If You Had Three Wishes, 
Three Hopes, Three Dreams,
And They All Could Come True




Three wishes, to be exact. 
And ixnay on the wishing for more wishes. 
That's all. Three. Uno, dos, tres. 
No substitutions, exchanges or refunds. 
[Genie]

[Aladdin]: Genie, I wish for your freedom. 
[Genie]: One bona fide prince pedigree coming up. I - what? 
[Aladdin]: Genie, you're free!

I'm history! No, I'm mythology! Nah, I don't care what I am, I'm free! 
[Genie]

You have been a fabulous audience! 
Tell you what, you're the best audience in the whole world. 
Take care of yourselves! 
Good night, Alice! Good night, Agrabah! Adios, amigos! 
[Genie]


No matter what anyone else says, you'll always be a prince to me. 
[Genie]




Trouble? No way. You're only in trouble if you get caught. 
[Aladdin]





*****

No comments:

Post a Comment