OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: TOY STORY [1995]

Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

TOY STORY [1995]

The Adventure Takes Off!


To infinity, and beyond! 
[Buzz] 


What chance does a toy like me have against a Buzz Lightyear action figure? 
[Woody]


Buzz, you've got wings! You glow in the dark! You talk! Your helmet does that, that... *whoosh* thing! You are a cool toy! As a matter of fact, you're "too" cool. 
[Woody]

[Buzz]: I am Buzz Lightyear; I come in peace.
[Rex, shaking Buzz's hand]: Oh, I'm so glad you're not a dinosaur!

[Woody]: All right, that's enough! Look, we're all very impressed with Andy's new toy. 
[Buzz]: Toy?
[Woody]: T-O-Y, Toy! 
[Buzz]: Excuse me, I think the word you're searching for is "Space Ranger". 
[Woody]: The word I'm searching for I can't say because there's preschool toys present.

[Buzz]: I've set my laser from stun to kill.
[Woody]: Oh, great. If anyone attacks we can blink em' to death. 

[Mr. Potato Head]: Hey, a laser! How come "you" don't have a laser, Woody?
[Woody]: It's not a laser! It's a... It's a little light bulb that blinks.
[Hamm]: What's with him? 
[Mr. Potato Head]: Laser envy.

[Woody]: Hey, Buzz! You're flying! 
[Buzz]: This isn't flying, this is falling with style! 

[Mr. Potato Head]: How did I get stuck with "you" as a moving buddy?
[Rex]: Everyone else was picked.

I knew you were right all along, Woody. Never doubted you for a second.
[Slinky Dog]



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment