OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: DEATH BECOMES HER [1992]

Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

DEATH BECOMES HER [1992]

In One Small Bottle... 
The Fountain Of Youth
The Secret Of Eternal Life
The Power Of An Ancient Potion
Sometimes It Works... 
Sometimes It Doesn't
[Lisle von Rhuman]: Go on... Drink it... It is the completion of your life's work. 
You gave other people youth and wasted your own! 
Drink. And you will be able to work again forever! 
Drink... drink, Dr. Menville. 
You owe yourself another chance! 
Drink! It's the right choice! The 'only' choice! 
Drink! SEMPRE VIVE! LIVE FOREVER!
[Ernest Menville]: Then what? 
[Lisle von Rhuman]: What?
[Ernest Menville]: Then what happens? 
[Lisle von Rhuman]: What? 
[Ernest Menville]: I don't want to live forever. 
I mean, it sounds good, but what am I gonna do? 
What if I get bored?
[Lisle von Rhuman]: What?
[Ernest Menville]: And what if I get lonely? 
Who am I gonna hang around with, Madeleine and Helen? 
[Lisle von Rhuman]: But you'll never grow old!
[Ernest Menville]: Yes, but everybody else will! 
I'll have to watch everyone around me die. 
I don't think this is right. 
This is not a dream. This is a nightmare! 



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment