OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: BAD BOYS [1995]

Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

BAD BOYS [1995]

Whatcha Gonna Do?

[Julie Mott]: I don't eat flesh.
[Marcus Burnett]: Say what?
[Julie Mott]: That's flesh that you're shoveling into your mouth. 
You know, that was, like, a living, breathing creature. You know, it probably had a name. 
[Marcus Burnett]: It's just bologna. My bologna has a first name. 



[Mike Lowrey]: Please, man. Married life is easy. You only got one woman to satisfy. 
[Marcus Burnett]: Yo, man, we ain't the Cosbys.

[Mike Lowrey]: Hey, hey, what's this having-a-picnic shit in my car? 
[Marcus Burnett]: Look man, I ain't getting my sex at home, OK? Don't deny me this. 
[Mike Lowrey]: What are you talking about, man? 
You sleep with a beautiful woman everyday. 
[Marcus Burnett]: I'm married. That's what married means. 
It means you sleep together, but you can't get none.

[Marcus Burnett]: You better do something quick, 'cause we're running out of road. 
[Mike Lowrey]: Who picked this dumb-ass road? 
On the goddamn road in Miami, *you* run out of it! 
[Marcus Burnett]: You better come up with an idea fast! 
[Mike Lowrey]: Why I gotta come up with all the ideas? 



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment