OB40mukEXQ6QZ1740xdjwF1LEQ4 Quote to Remember: WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT [1993]

Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT [1993]

Who Needs A Heart 
When A Heart Can Be Broken?


I'm ready. I'm ready and I know what I want. 
[Tina Turner]

 Now, you listen to me. I MADE you. 
You were nothing before you met me, 
and you'll be nothing without me. 
[Ike Turner, Sr]

[Judge]: I want you to be very sure about this. 
This means you're gonna walk out of here with absolutely nothing.
[Tina Turner]: Except my name. 
I'll give up all that other stuff, but only if I get to keep my name. 
I've worked to hard for it, your honor. 
[Ike Turner, Sr]: The name is mine. The name got my daddy's blood on it. 
If she wanna go, she can go wherever she wanna go, but the name stays home! 




*****

No comments:

Post a Comment